The Haarlock Legacy Campaign
|Movement||3 / 6 / 9 / 18||Wounds||13|
Skills: Awareness (Per), Climb (S), Command +10 (Fel), Common Lore (Ecclesiarchy, Imperial Creed) (Int), Dodge (Ag), Drive (Ground Vehicle), Intimidate (S), Inquiry (Int), Forbidden Lore (Daemonology) (Int), Literacy (Int), Performer (Sing) (Fel), Scholastic Lore (occult) (Int), Speak Language (Low Gothic, High Gothic) (Int), Tech-Use (Int), Trade (Cook) (Int)
Aura of Faith, Basic Weapon Training (SP), Hatred (Daemons), Intellectualization, Melee Weapon Training (Primitive), Pistol Weapon Training (SP, Las), Resistance (Fear), Rite of Banishment, Schola Education, Sheltered Upbringing, Skill at Arms, Speed Reading, Suffer the Witch (BoM, pg 74), Thrown Weapon Training (Primitive)
|Autopistol||Pistol||30m||S/-/6||1d10+2I I||0||18||Full||2.5 kg||3 Clips|
|Stub Revolver||Pistol||30m||S/-/-||1d10+3I||0||6||2 Full||1 kg||Reliable, Sanctified, 18 rounds|
|Great Weapon (Hammer)||Melee||–||–||2d10+5 R||2||–||–||7kg||Primitive, Unwieldy|
|Staff||Melee||–||–||1d10+6I||0||–||–||3 kg||Balanced, Best Quality, Primitive, Sanctified|
|Throwing Axe||Melee, Thrown||5m||–||1d10+6R||0||–||–||3 kg||Primitive, Unbalanced|
Armor: Flak Vest (Body: 3), Guard Flak Armour (All: 4)
Gear: Aquila necklace, 4 Candles, Charm (Skull), Ecclesiarchy Robes (Best Quility Clothing), Backpack
Throne Gelt: 1000
Monthly Income: 200 Thrones
Experience and Advancements
|8100 spent||100 xp available||8100 xp Total|
|Weapon Skill Adv. Simple (+5)||250||Weapon Skill Adv. Intermediate (+10)||500|
|Weapon Skill Adv. Trained (+15)||750||Weapon Skill Adv. Expert (+20)||1000|
|Strength Adv. Simple (+5)||250||Strength Adv. Intermediate (+10)||500|
|Strength Skill Adv. Trained (+15)||750||Inquiry||100|
|Command||100||Common Lore (Ecclesiarchy)||100|
|Scholastic Lore (Occult)||200||Rite of Banishment||400|
|Aura of Faith||300||Intimidation||200|
|Command (+10)||100||Drive (Ground Vehicle))||100|
|Sound Constitution||100||Sound Constitution||100|
|Tech-Use||200||Cell Directive: Sanction Warders||250|
|Scholastic Lore (Imperial Creed)||100||Resistance (Fear)||200|
|Character Name||Silas Nihilius|
|Home World||Schola Progenium (Born on Iocanthus, raised on Scintilla|
|Career Path||Cleric (Banisher)|
|Divination||“The pain of the bullet is ecstasy compared to damnation”|
|Hair Color||Dark red|
What is your personality like?
What does the Inquisition mean to you?
What will you sacrifice?
What do you desire?
What do you hate?
Where do you come from? What planet did you reside on when you were kidnapped?
What were you doing when you were kidnapped?
Who is missing you from home? What obligations were you torn away from?
When you resolve your current situation, is your plan to go back?
- Born on Iocanthus, orphaned when parents were attached to the Margin crusade and never returned.
- Raised at the Schola Progenium on Scintilla. Graduated and sent to the Scintillan Ragiments of Imperial Guard as a junior officer. Gained a reputation as a pious man.
- Experienced combat with a daemonic entity, which Silas successfully vindicated. Reports of this reached the Inquisition, who recruited him and entered him into training in the Adeptus Ministorum as a Banisher.
- Served with Inquisitor Achiel Gedeliah on Iocanthus, hunting a heretical daemon-worshiping cult. When the Inquisitor followed a trail that led off-world, Silas remained with Aristarchus the Seer to continue the investigations on Iocanthus. During the savage attack that saw most of his fellow Acolytes slain, Silas was severely injured and shipped back to Scintilla to recover. Once sufficiently healed, he spent the rest of his rehabilitation time serving as a Drill Abbott at the Schola he graduated from.
- Upon being declared fully physically, mentally and spiritually rehabilitated, Silas was returned to the service of Inquisitor Gedeliah, who had a mission for the young Banisher on Synophia.